Over the past ten years I have worked with several high profile brands on a variety of projects including large-scale integrated marketing campaigns, website launches, ongoing social media and website management, and much more.
I have worked with well-known and much-loved historical copyrights and been involved in the creation of new digital spaces and IP, from YouTube channels to new apps. Below you will find a brief overview of some of the brands, companies and properties I have worked with.
For more in-depth information and case studies, please take a look at some of my previous projects or get in touch for writing samples.
- Ongoing copywriting services for J.K Rowling’s Pottermore, the digital heart of the wizarding world. Contact me for more information.
- Ongoing copywriting services for Puffin, the children’s division of Penguin Random House, including this World Book Day 2017 blog post.
- Marketing content and copy for Wonderbly, formerly Lost My Name, including this blog post promoting their interactive My Golden Ticket book.
- I created copy for all online and print marketing assets for the launch of the Canopy Market – King’s Cross’s new food, design and music market. See here for more information.
Working as part of an agency team on the Department for International Trade’s Britain is GREAT campaign
- Digital marketing consultancy for Baby Broadway, a UK start-up that provides musical theatre concerts for parents and young children in the London, Greater London and Hertfordshire areas.
I oversaw all online marketing for the Roald Dahl Literary Estate, including building and launching the Roald Dahl website and social media presence
In 2015 I worked on the McDonalds Happy Readers campaign, celebrating the extraordinary world of Roald Dahl
I worked with Aardman during the creation of the first Roald Dahl app, Twit or Miss
In 2014 I worked on a number of projects as part of the 50th anniversary of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
I oversaw digital marketing activity and worked on the website re-launch for the 25th anniversary of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s The Phantom of the Opera
I set up and content-managed all social media channels for Andrew Lloyd Webber’s West End production of The Wizard of Oz
I worked on the redesign and launch of the microsite for Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Cats The Musical
Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Love Never Dies, a continuation of the story of The Phantom of the Opera, opened in the West End in 2010. I worked on every aspect of the show’s online presence, from social media to website to online games.
Press, marketing and events management at The Horniman Museum and Gardens in South East London
I launched the Royal Court Theatre’s presence on Facebook